WHAT KIND OF COURT IS THIS
WHAT KIND OF COURT IS THIS
We are so lucky we are still alive to see this beautiful world.
Look at the sky. It’s not dark and black and without character. The black is in fact deep blue. And over there, lighter blue. And blowing through the blueness and the blackness, the wind swirling through the air and then, shining, burning, bursting through, the stars. Can you see how they roar their light?
Everywhere we look, the complex magic of nature blazes before our eyes.
shrek is the god of self confidence
When a writer kills off a character
When you kill off your own character
People are boycotting Kraft just because of this one ad
Wow, when you put it that way it almost seems like we live in a rampantly sexist, misogynistic, and hypocritical society.
Yes we do my friend. Yes we do.
this is literally everything that truly upsets me in my personal life.
- The way they have the student’s as numbers really got to me on a personal level I can’t even begin to describe. My school boards treat us as if we are just simply numbers, that’s why we have ‘student numbers’ that we use for everything.
- The horrible pollution and toxins we are practically pouring into the air we need to survive.
- The way the teacher just looked at him like he was an ‘it’ and not an actual person.
- The way they graded the students not even caring.
- The way it literally BROKE not only him but an entire generation.
- The worse part is the ending because not only did he save the dogs life, that he had watched die everyday, he died himself doing something different for once in his life.
- Not to mention that’s probably the first and last time he has ever laughed.
oh my god and then the pictures. how we’re allowed to be “individuals” and “think creatively” but all of the pictures were just slight variations of the same thing- what they wanted us to draw.
and then the part where he starts shaking and the teacher looks so confused. because the teacher cannot comprehend why a student could POSSIBLY be unhappy when he/she gets such good grades.
this video is beautiful, and worth the 4 minutes of your life to watch
just the fact the children’s mouths are zipped up goes to show how we as children have no voice, just silenced in order to conform to what is deemed as normality. but when the zips break, and the kids escape we see they all run in the same direction (apart from the main character), which to me says how despite the opportunity of freedom and individuality, we don’t know of anything else, how to do things by one’s self, so we progress in a similar conformity as from the start.
also, there’s the mask that the teacher wears, which kinda says how we only know what we see, not what lies underneath.
Also a fantastic use of Chopin’s funeral march.
and note how even when their zippers break they still have no voice.
Illuminati. Watch out everyone
This shit got me scared.
why are you all so mad that young girls are expressing themselves through writing poetry and comparing themselves to storms? god help us girls are doing the same thing critically acclaimed old white men have been doing for years
Well, he was sorta asking for it, dressing in such flammable clothing.
if he didnt want to get set on fire, he should have stayed indoors
Knocking down a concrete building usually takes brute force: Wrecking balls, huge excavators, or explosives rip apart walls while fire hoses spray water to keep the clouds of dust down. It’s an energy-intensive process, and after everything’s been torn apart, the concrete often ends up in a landfill or has to be trucked to a recycling facility. But a new concrete-erasing robot may eventually transform the messy business of demolition.
This is a fucking seal with hiccups which makes is like fifteen times funnier because they’re such ridiculous predators.